Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Book 03/07/2011


From my pictures....my sweet princess in her flower girl dress. She is going to look soo pretty
Outside my window......It's sunny but I'm sure it's cold. Cooome on spring time!
I am thinking....that I'm blessed to have friends!
I am thankful.....that I'm starting a new friendship that I see lasting for a while and becoming very close.
From the kitchen....the dishes are drying
I am wearing....black comfy pants and a pink tshirt
I am creating.....nothing at the moment.
I am remembering....nothing... lol
I am going.....to clean the rest of the house tonight when Michael gets home.
I am reading..... nothing at the moment
I am hoping....we get our income tax money this weekend so I can join the gym.
I am hearing......the computer making it's crazy noises.
Around the house....it's a bit of a mess
One of my favorite things....hearing the hubby and Whitnee play in her room. Warms my soul :)
Pondering these words......that some friendships dont last forever. I've had some ups and downs in friendships recently and even though some aren't as strong as they once were I know that I must be doing something right if God is still allowing me to make new friends.
A few plans for the rest of the week.....Premarital counsling tomorrow night, hanging out with that couple. Lunch with Michelle on Wednesday just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment