Monday, June 9, 2014

Vacation 2014

This year we got to go the Gulf Shores, Alabama with my best friend and her family. This was only my 2nd time to the beach, but it was Whitnees first time. I knew she loved to swim and be in the water, so I figured she would LOVE the beach! Well guess what, I was right! As soon as we arrived we went straight down to the water! Whit looked at me and said this is amazing!!

Prepare yourself for an update via pictures. It's just easier that way. :)



The look on her face says it all.

Just a little collage I made.



I love love love having my feet in the sand! I've always said that if God moved us somewhere else for our ministry I hope it's closer to a warm beach! 


Oh how my hubby loves me! We celebrated our 7yr anniversary while we were gone, before we left we had decided that we weren't going to buy each other anything because going to the beach was awesome enough. This was hard for me because my love language is one of gifts, and I wanted to buy him something. But I was good and didn't, well as you can see he cheated! He completely surprised me! He ended up getting me a Williw Tree figure, he did such a good job picking it out!



The bestest best friend a girl could have! So glad I got to spend a week with her and her family! It was a busy week because her baby brother got married while we were there. 


Wedding day! It was such a pretty wedding! 




Whitnee dancing with the handsom groom. She was so excited to dance with him.

Haha this kid! The last 2 days were very lazy and it was great! Whit got to play her little heart out in the sand! She even convinced one if the boys to help her build sand castles it was so cute!!



When we finally made it home we ate an early dinner, and then when I came into the living room I found this! So sweet! We all went to bed around 630. I felt very well rested that next morning! 

So far summer 2014 has been a great one! I can't wait to take Whit back to the beach, maybe we can go next year!  Whit had her last day if pre school before we left. She had such a great year, and I can't believe my baby is starting K in the fall! She said she is ready! I on the other hand am not! I won't have to walk her in every day and I'm not sure how I will handle that! So till then we will enjoy the summer and spending every day togeather. 


No comments:

Post a Comment