Friday, January 22, 2010

Day Book 0122

Outside my window.....It's dark and night time.

I am thinking....that I REALLY hope Aneisa Lucas Sat night so the transitions of me watching Ginger goes smoothly, and I'm thinking that I really am not gonna wanna get up in the am for work!

I am thankful for...my job, even though I'll be able to stay home with Whitnee in the summer I'm just soo thankful for the opertunity of working where I do and who I work with.

From the kitchen....is nothing. :D LOL


I am wearing... greay sweat pants, and a red tank top

I am creating....tutu for Whitnee and going to try and make bows.

I am going....to work tomorrow.

I am reading...The Lovely Bones

I am hoping...hmm what am I hoping for? I dont think of anything right now.

I am hearing...the tv

Around the house....There are little messes

One of my favorite things...is curling up with a good book

A few plans for the rest of the week....Work in the am, girls night tomorrow night, then Sunday is church day.. now keep in mind that all is subject to change if Lucas decides to come this weekend.. well not all of it 'cause I HAVE to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment