Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eat Better Plan

Soo this blog will be all about me. :D LOL



I've started this new eat better plan. I dont want to call it a diet 'cause diets never work. This is a new better change of mind make better choices plan. I'm super excited about it! I'm going off of the Bodies For Life book. My boss did this "diet" before she got prego and she lost a lot of weight, and she did it healthy and still ate out! We dont eat out very much but when we do I now know how to make better choices on what to eat. I've only been doing this since the 18th of this month but hey I already feel good! Ok soooo that away you can keep track of how far i've come and so I can keep track of how far I've come I think i'm going to post my weight.. don't think i'm going to do it this blog I may have to build up to it. :D



I also just got this app on my phone that is called couch to 5k. It's a 3 times a week excersice running/walking thing. It does it in 9 weeks. The only down thing is I've got to force my self out of bed at 5 to get it done. I think I will feel better about my self when I really start doing it.



This is the first time I've ever done a change of mind eat better plan and I'm actually REALLY excited about it! I'm just praying that I stick to it. sooo I'll be needing the support of who ever actually reads this blog and then of the great hubby! He is already helping me with it by eating all the bad stuff in the house. I can't belive i've actually going to say this BUT I'm kinda looking forward to getting out of bed at 5 in the morning... now that may change when it comes time to acutaly doing it but hey as of now I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I gotta find something to do for excersie while the weather is yucky and cold.

    ReplyDelete