Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yet Another...

Chance of snow.. ugh... I'm so beyond ready for spring! I'm ready for the trees to be full of color, to see flowers in peoples yards to see birds flying around, to be able to take the princess out side and not have to worry about it being to cold, I'm ready for my head cold to go away. I just ready. :D

Whitnee is at her grandma and grandpa's house tonight. We figured it would be better that away just in case we do lose power, and that away we have some one to watch her if Michael and I have to go to work. Speaking of work my boss starts her maternity leave tomorrow, I'm going to miss her. Some of you may see that as weird but I love my boss! She is a great person to work for!

Oh and to talk about my last post baby Lucas came Saturday night. He's soo cute! I LOVE his hands they remind me of old man hands. He's super cute, it's also really sweet to see Ginger with him she's going to be a great baby sister! I look forward to seeing how Whitnee does with a brother or sister. 'Cause she knows she is a princess and LOVES being the center of attention. She is so sweet and so wonderful! It's amazing how quite the house is with out her! No toys making nose's now lil voice saing mama or baba or dada no giggling at her daddy.

Michael's mom told me this morning that she doesn't need the pillow under her walker any more 'cause she can reach the floor now. I think she has gone through a growth spert her recently she seems chunker and taller. LOL She will go to the doc for her 9month check up on the 16th. She doesn't get shots this time, so I'm actually kinda excited about it.

Well I think my brain has stopped now.. can't think of anything else to talk about! Have a good night, let's hope the weather isn't to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment