Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Book 0518

Outside my window.... is a dark nice night
I am thinking....that I have a lot to do tomorrow to get ready for my trip to Vegas, and trying to figure out what to do to my hair
I am thankful for...my hubby for letting me go to Vegas to spend time with my dad and him keeping Whitnee
From the kitchen....there is a bright light from my coffee pot
I am wearing... shorts, yes shorts, I dont ever wear shorts 'cause I dont feel comfy in them and a stripped tshirt
I am creating....a list of things that need to be done tomorrw
I am going....To Vegas baby!
I am reading...The last Harry Potter book
I am hoping...that everything will be fine while I'm gone this week
I am hearing...the tv
Around the house....it's actually fairly clean! YAY!
One of my favorite things...is listening to Micheal and Whitnee play, she LOVES being with her daddy and laughes at him all the time!
A few plans for the rest of the week...pack for Vegas, get hair cut, spend Thursday loving and kissing on Whitnee before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment