Friday, May 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home







Well I am home now! I had a fantastic trip to Vegas. Had an amazing time visiting with my dad, Tiffany, and her two girls. It was a blast. Here are a few pics from my trip.






This was Eden, Me, Dad, and Tiffany at the Spasmatics concert. It was soo much fun! They are an 80's tribute band and I was soo impressed with how many 80's songs I knew! :D Then I was impressed that this white girl kicked off here heals and dance for a good hour hour and a half! Go me!!











Tiffany, Desi, and I went walking on this strip, and look who we found the coca-cola bear! He was kind enough to let us get a picture with him.
Last but not least is the pic of my dad napping before the Lion King started. He said he was napping before it started that away he stayed awake when it was on. LOL The show was absolutly amazing! My dad and I both enjoyed it very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment