Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Real Post.. :D

Soo I guess we will start with Whitnee's birthday part, and birthday.

We had her princess party on May 8th. I was so blessed seeing how many people came to show there love for our Princess. Our yard was full with cars! Amazing to see how many people Whitnee has touched. Well that brings me to her actual birthday, and mothers day. Whitnee turned one on the 9th. She is so big! My mothers day was really good, got to spend it with my dad and his girlfriend. They came in town for Whitnee's birthday. It was really nice getting to spend the time with them! That brings me to my next thought.. I'm going on a vaca to Vegas!! YAY!! I get to spend some more time with my dad. I am however going to miss my princess, and my hubby! But I've got to take a vaca before I start watching Ellie. Gonna go and spend a week there It's going to be so much fun!

Speaking of Ellie, I'm starting to get really scared about watching her. Whitnee has become really clingy to her mommy and seeing me with another baby she gets upset. I know I know what is she going to do when you have another one? I just hate for her to think that I dont want to hold her. Soo keep me in your prayers in a couple of weeks 'cause it's going to be a ruff one. I'm also afraid that I wont be able to handle it and then what do I do? I can't tell Ami and Guy hey by the way you need to find a daycare. I would be to afraid that it would mess with our friendship. Soo I'm praying that it's all an easy transition.

Well it's rained all stinking week and that makes it a LOOONG week when you have a little one that LOVES being outside! Thankfully we will have a sunny day tomorrow, I see a lot of tomorrow being spent outside. That is after we do our running around.

Well off to shower and then to bed. Night all

1 comment:

  1. If you need to camp out at my house for the first few weeks, I be here! :0)

    ReplyDelete