Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day Book 0413



From my pictures....Our sweet sweet Whitnee. Sher was probably not even a day old yet in this picture. I can't belive that in less than a month she will be 2. Where has all the time gone! I'm so beyond thankfull that I get to be home with her ever day! She is such a joy in our life! I pray that as she gets older she will think we are a joy in her life. haha :D

Outside my window....It's soo pretty! I'm so thankfull that spring has sprung and it seems to be here for good. I'm such a warm weather person! I never wish winter will get here. I tell Michael all the time that we need to move somewhere that it's 75 year around and then we can vactaion to snowy places. :D

I am thinking.... that I really should finish cleaning but I'd rather sit here and play around on the computer.

I am thankful......that I have an amazing Heavenly Father who loves me even though I dont deserve it!

From the kitchen.... is a mess..... blllaaaahhh

I am wearing....jeans and my lead me shirt from the Sanctus Real Concert

I am creating..... a list of people to invite to Whitnee's 2nd birthday party.

I am remembering....that all I need in life is my hubby and my princess, and of course God. As long as I have them I'll be ok.

I am going to...... finish cleaning the house today or tomorrow. Depends on how much longer Whitnee sleeps after I get done blogging

I am reading..... my parents magazine

I am hoping....that my brother can go to the zoo with us Monday!

I am hearing......Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Thank you Pandora!

Around the house....it's for the most part clean.. I have little messes but that shouldn't take me to long..


One of my favorite things....Whitnee giving me loving when I dont ask her to.. she does it 'cause she loves me. Or when she is sining Jesus Loves Me in the back of the car.

Pondering these words.... I'm really not pondering any words right now :D

A few plans for the rest of the week.....Thursday clean house, Friday, enjoy the hubby being home, and then helping Michelle get ready for her wedding. Sat. Michelle's wedding, Sunday.. church and the hubby's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment