Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day Book 04/24 HAPPY EASTER!

From my pictures...On of my fav pics from the family picures we got taken while Michael was on vaca. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Outside my window... it's raining and looks like it wont ever stop. I'm so ready for the sun to come out agian!

I am thinking... that today is an amazing day to celebrate what Christ did for us!

I am thankful for... my faith! With out it I would be nothing. I'm thankful that on this day I can celebrate the resurection of Jesus Christ!

From the kitchen.. nothing is going on

I am wearing... black comfy pants and a grey tshirt

I am creating.. nothing. I havn't created anything in a long time, I need to start working on Whitnee's dresses for this summer

I am remember.. umm nothing haha :D

I am going.. to the inlaws this afternoon for lunch

I am reading.. yet agian nothing.. I miss reading I need to find another good book

I am hoping... for sun shine!

I am hearing.. Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince playing on the tv

Around the house.. there is nothing going on

One of my favorite things... cuddling with Whitnee before she goes to bed. She is soo funny!

Pondering these words.... ummmm.. :D I have none I'm pondering at the moment

A few plans for the rest of the week... Michael has to go back to work. :( If the sun doesn't come out Whitnee and I will stay home for the most part. We are having dinner with Michelle and Jimmy Monday night to hear how amazing there honeymoon was. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment