Monday, May 2, 2011

Day Book



From my pictures... my princess.. I can't believe in 1 week she will be 2! Where has the time gone? Seems like just yesterday we she was moving around like crazy in my belly. She is so smart, and so big. I can't wait to see her grow up even more in the years to come.


Outside my window... it is raining!! I'm so sick of the stupid rain! It's making me feel so depressed!


I am thinking... that I've got a lot to do between now and Whitnee's party!


From the kitchen.. it's actually clean! Michael cleaned it for me last night! I do how ever need to start my deep cleaning for when we have Whitnee's party.


I am wearing.. comfy pant and shirt


I am creating... a list of things that I need to do before Whitnee's party


I am remembering.... that I need to go to walmart


I am going to... ummm get dressed and go to walmart D:


I am reading... yet agian nothing.. I know I'm lame. :D


I am hoping.. that Becca makes it here safe for Whitnee's birthday


I am hearing.. the tv


Around the house.. the living room is a disaster. Thanks to my amazing 2 year old little girl


One of my favorite things.... Pandora.. it makes my so relaxed to be able to just listen to good music


Pondering these words... I actually not have any at this moment :D


A few plans for the rest of the week... Walmart today, Whitnee has a doc appointment tomorrow morning.. Sat we get to go to Ellie and Sayre's 1st birthday party.. it should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment