Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day book 05/18/2011



From my pictures... my baby girl at her birthday party


Outsidemy window.. it is very ugly.. looks like it's going to rain for the next several days! Boo


I am thinking... that I need to not be lazy and go to the gym and go tanning


I am thankful.. for life long friends!


From the kitchen.. is left over subway for lunch


I am wearing... jammies still.. :D


I am creating.. nothing at the moment


I am remembering... that no matter what I am who I am and if people dont like it then that's there problem


I am going... now where LOL :D


I am reading.. well I was hoping to be ready The Hunger Games but I can't find it. :(


I am hoping.. that Sat is a good day for all the kids that are graduating. It's going to be a long day!


I am hearing... the tv


Around the house... it's a mess but I dont feel like cleaning, why because I feel like that's what I'm always doing


One of my favorite things... hearing Whitnee sing in the back of the car when we are going somewhere


Pondering these words... that May 21, 2011 is the day the Lord is coming back.. REALLY? 'Cause I'm pretty sure God told us we wouldn't know when he was coming for his people


A few plans for th rest of the weeek... nothing till this weekend, when we get to go to graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment