Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day Book 04/10



From my pictures... Whitnee and I bowling for her birthday


Outside my window.. it is dark and summer like.


I am thinking.. that I can't belive how big Whitnee is and that she is 2! 2 years ago God blessed me with the best thing that could ever happen to me! I have no clue what I would do with out her in my life!!


I am thankful.. that God has given me 2 years with Whitnee! Some people don't even get that!!


From the Kitchen... is nothing.. :D it's kinda messy I need to finish cleaning tomorrow


I am wearing.. Jeans and a razorback shirt


I am creating... a list of things I need to do before Sat when we have Whitnee's party


I am remembering... that old friends are the best ones! Old meaning friends you have have for a long time


I am going.. to take a tour of the hair school I may go to in the fall. I'm kinda excited and scarred at the same time!


I am reading.. yet agian nothing. :D


I am hoping.. that the weather is PERFECT for Whitnee's party Sat


I am hearing.. Criminal Minds.. LOVE this show!


Around the house.. are little messes, nothing I can't get done by Sat! YAY!


One of my favorite things... is my Princess! She is soo sweet!!


Pondering theses words... hmmm.. actually aren't any lol


A few plans for the rest of the week... tomorow tour of the hair school, Wednesday clean house and go to church, Thursday family pics with Michaels family, Fri just getting ready for Whtinee's party, then Sat is the big birthday party day! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment