Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day book June 1, 2011



From My Pictures.. Stevie and I... her and I have been friends pretty much since I moved here in 4th grade! Close to 14 years.. is that right lol Stevie and I have always gone back and forth on how close we are when we were going through school. Now that we are older I have a feeling we will stay close for forever. Michael and I enjoy spending time with her and Brian, and I'm so honored to be a part of her wedding in October. I look forward to seeing them grow togeather, and then them starting a family. We have already decided that Whitnee will either be best friends with there little girl or if they only have boys she will get to pick one as a spouse. :D LOL


Outside my window.. it's summer summer summer time! It's hot and humid and I LOVE it!!!


I am thankful.. for friends, we had Stevie and Brian then the Browns come over on Monday to hang out and it was just so much fun to be able to just hang and not have to worry about drama or anything.


From the kitchen. .it's clean thanks to my hubby! He cleaned it last night while I was gone to the Lady A concert


I am wearing.. comfy capris and a grey tanktop


I am creating.. and idea for a pillow case dress for Whitnee. I need to get a list of supplies I need, oh and i'm creating a grocery list


I am remembering.. nothing at the moment :D


I am going.. to church tonight. Summer Jam for the kids start tonight. Should be fun


I am reading... still nothing. :( I havn't found anything yet


I am hoping.. that the hubby and I can get away soon for our Anniversary.. It'll be 4 years on the 2nd


I am hearing.. the tv


Around the house.. I see that Whitnee has WWWAAAYY to many toys LOL :D


One of my favorite things... haning with Stevie and Brian.. I just always have a blast and then feel so "refreshed" after we hang with them. I'm so thankful to God for bringing us closer togeather!


Pondering these words... there isn't anything right now haha


A few plans for the week... I actually dont think we have plans for this week or weekend.. Michael has to work but other then that there isn't anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment