Sunday, June 26, 2011

What a Weekend

We had a really amazing weekend! It started Friday night. Michaels brother came over like he always does and I went skating with my brother sister and some of my brothers friends. So the one thing I remember about growing up is spending every Friday night at the skating rink. It was always so much fun! It's even where I had my first "real" kiss. HAHA I however dont remeber being as child like and crazy as the teens there that night. It really was kinda sad, and I pray that we parent Whitnee to act better then that. It just broke my heart. However it feels weird being the one that is "old" one LOL. After skating was over my sister and I went and got sno cones. I'm addicted to them! I could eat one ever day and still not be sick of them. It's my favorite part of summer!

Saturday was a fun filled day as well. Michael didn't work YAY! So Whitnee woke up bright and early for some reason so we all got up and played then took a good well deserved nap. :D After nap time we went to my moms to see her and Laurie, Whitnee loves them both oh so much! Stevie and Brian came over to my moms as well and we had dinner, and went swimming. My child is such a water baby and I love it! She wont even let you count to 3 before she just jumps in the pool, i'm thinking it's time for a vest floaty thingy. After that we went to Mudtown days in Lowell to see my brother and watch Fireworks, yet another thing I love about Summer, the 4th of July and fireworks. Whitnee wasn't to excited about them, she said they hurt her ears. So we covered them up and she seemed kinda ok with it, after they were all done she wanted to see more. :D We then came back to the house, and hung out with Stevie and Brian, playing WII and doing nothing to exciting, our favorite thing to do. Whitnee is so funny 'cause on they way home I told her she needed to get a bath when she got her, and her exact words were "Brian can do it!" LOL I told her that Brian can't do it and she then said "Stevie can." LOL she is such a mess!

Sunday was full of church and agian swimming. :D yes agian.. I'm thinking we needed to invest in a pool at our house. LOL :D

What are the plans for the week? I'm actually not really sure.. only time will tell.. ooo and Michael and I made a big important adult decision tonight.. you will have to stay tuned to figure out what it is. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment