Monday, June 13, 2011

Day Book 06/13



From my pictures... Michael and I on our way back from our get away to Branson. We went to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary. I'm so thankful that we are able to get away like that.


Outside my window.. it's nice and sunny. I'm so thankful for the summer weather 'cause there are so many more things to do when it's warm outside


I am thinking... that I need to take Whitnee to the splash park. We were gonna go last week but Whitnee didn't go down for her nap till late so we wouldn't be able to make it to our play date. :(


I am thankful... for how God always provides for Michael and I.


From the kitchen.... it's a mess! I REALLY need to clean up the house!


I am wearing.. black capris and a blue tank top


I am creating... a list of all the things that need to be done around the house


I am remembering... that I would much rather have one good friend then a handfull of crappy friends...


I am going.. to clean house.. I MUST! It's a disater!


I am reading.. yet agian nothing.. I'm hoping to get my nook soon so I can read all the time agian.


I am hoping.. look above.. :D to get my nook


I am hearing.. the tv and the air condition


Around the house.. yet agian.. it's a disaster


One of my favorite things... is when Whitnee wakes up from her nap she will say "Mommy where are you?"


Pondering these words... it's really nothing some one importants said, but it's been weighing on me recently... just the thought of having one good friend.. and no matter what happens there is always one person who is always there for me.. then I get so frustrated when other friends let me down.. when I need to just be thankfull that I have that one AMAZING friend!


A few plans for the rest of the week.. clean house, church Wednesday and Thursday, then nothing else that I know of. We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment