Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Two of Potty Training

Day 2 of potty training as been AMAZING! We started this morning with going all night with out going potty in our panties! I'm was in schock and didn't sleep well 'cause I figured she would wake up due to going pee pee.

She went pee pee first thing this morning, and has even been going with out being asked. I still ask her if it's been a while. I was in the kitchen today and I heard her potty start singing and it was becuase she went with me even asking, she took her panties off her self and went all by her self. I'm so proud of her! We have only had one small accident this morning, we however havn't gone poop, hopefully she wont poop in her panties and will get the concept that she needs to poop and pee in the potty.

It's so hard to explain how proud of her I am. The only person who can understand is one with kids. I look at her and know she is in panties and it just melts my heart. It's so bitter sweet the feeling of happiness and joy and then being sad 'cause she is no longer a baby!

I will keep posting on how it goes. I'm pretty sure we are master peer now LOL such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment