Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day Book June 22, 2011




From my picutes.. my sweet Princess! One of her many silly faces!




Outside my window.... the sun is shinning and I LOVE it!




I am thinking... there is to much on my mind to type them all out




I am thankful.. that God gave me such an amazing little Whitnee!




From the kitchen.. it's soo clean! I even swept and mopped! Go me!




I am wearing.. black comfy pants, and a grey shirt




I am creating.... ideas of what to do next...




I am remember.... that God is such amazing with out he blesses us!




I am going... to church tonight.. Summer Jam is going so well this year!




I am reading.. I acutally just finished the last part of the last Harry Potter, forgot how good it was!




I am hoping.... for answeres on what God wants us to do




I am hearing.. pandora! LOVE IT!




Around the house... it's really clean! I got a cleaning bug in me this afternoon.




One of my favorite things.. being a mommy! I am so blessed!




Pondering these words... I'm actually not pondering any right now since I have so much more in my head. thanks to my baby fever. :D




A few plans for the rest of the week... jam tonight, cottage meeting tomorrow.. friday night going to the skating rink like good ole times. :D As of right now our Sat is free, the hubby has the day off.. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment