Saturday, June 25, 2011

Busy Life

Well it's been a long time since I have actually made time to type out a real blog. So here goes.

Life is been so busy for us here recently. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights are the down nights for us. Wednesday and Thursday we have church things going on. Tuesday nights we dont have Whitnee so that's usually Michaels night to mow and then we try and go on a date, but money has been tight here recently due to my sister's wedding getting moved up. They found out a couple weeks ago that Maiks dad had cancer agian. They havn't given him long so to make sure he gets to see his son get married they moved the wedding from Nov to Aug! WOW! So I had to buy shoes, and the right undergarments sooner then I thought. On top of that my brother and sister in law are due in September and I get to throw them a shower. With the help of Chas's sister. Then I also get to be in Stevie's weddingg in Oct. So life is crazy for us!

Whitnee and I have been enjoying our summer life. She loves to be outside go swimming. We try and go outside every afternoon when she gets up from her nap, some days it's to hot and we have to wait for Michael to get home. She could care less how hot it is, but I however do not want her to get to hot. :D I love how she comes in and her cheeks are all rosey. it makes me smile :D However I do not like the stinky kid smell. HAHA

I never new how much I would enjoy having another couple that we can hang out with all the time. I've talked alot about Stevie and Brian, since they don't have a kid yet, it's easy for them to come over and hang out. Also Whitnee LOVES them both, so we usually see them every weekend if not more. It's so nice for my soul to have a good couple who is on the same life path and have the same beliefs that I do to just hang out and be silly with. Most of the time we just hang at the house and just talk and be silly it's great. I dont know if I have mentioned how long I have known Stevie I moved here when I was in the 4th grade in 1996 (geez that seems like such a long time ago :D) well she was my first real friend up here, we had the same 5 grade teacher, and then no joke I spent all summer at her house, those are some AMAZING memories! Any ways Stevie and I have always been friends through out high school, we may no have been super close all the time but I always considered her a friend. Any ways about 2 yrs ago, we started hanging out agian, and it's just been up hill from there. We always have such a blast with them, and I look forward to seeing her walk down the isle and I'm so thrilled to be apart of that! I then look forward to seeing there family grow, we have already decided if they have a little boy Whitnee will have an arranged marriage, and if it's a little girl they will be bff's and have amazing memories like Stevie and I do. There for a while I was struggling with the fact that I dont have any good girl friends any more 'cause we have all grown up and have kids and a life LOL well i'm so thankful that I know of Stevie, and Michael know has Brian. We are so lucky and God has truely blessed us with a good Christian friendship!

Whitnee has started the new no and mine phase and it's no fun! She is still a very sweet little girl, and I'm so blessed to call her mine! I couldnt' imagine my life with out her in it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment