Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Book 05/08


From my pictures... Whitnee cheering at her first Naturals game. She had a blst!


I am thinking.... that I'm so ready for this pesky cough to go away!


I am thankful... to be able to say that as of tomorrow April 9, 2011 I will have been a stay at home mommy for a full year! God has been amazing and provided for my family and I'm so thankful for this year he as given me to stay home with my princess. I'm looking forward to many more years of being home with not just her but a sibling that will come one day.


From the kitchen... the dishes need to be put in the dishwasher.


I am wearing... black comfy capris and a blue tank top


I am creating... nothing at the moment


I am remembering.. that as of tomorrow my baby girl will be 2 in a month! It seems like just yesterday we were headed to the hospital 'cause my water broke.


I am going.. no where at the moment..


I am reading.. nothing.. :( I need another good book


I am hoping... that I will feel better tomorrow


I am hearing.. my family play outside.. so glad the weather has gotten better!


Around the house.. yet agian there are little messes, I had no energy to do anything today.. so guess what.. I didn't, I watched my princess play and enjoyed ever moment of it!


Plans for the week.... we are going to take Whitnee to build a bear tomorrow to make her Easter gift! That is after Michael get's off work. Then we are going to my moms for lunch/dinner, and then hopefully hanging out with Michelle tomorrow night, that is if I fell better... we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment