Friday, March 2, 2012

Day Book 0302


From my pictures... How in the world can she be 3 in 2 months! Seems like just yesterday we found out we were having a sweet little girl

Outside my window...... It's cloudy and the it's getting colder. Yesterday it was almost 80 and today it's in the 50's and getting colder. I'm so ready for the spring warm weather but not ready for the storms that come with it. We've already had one storm come through thankfully it wasn't all that bad. However Branson where we vacation all the time was hit. :( However they think they will be able to clean up and get every thing ready for there peak season.

I am thinking.... about expanding our family! Michael and I are looking at many different options since my insurance doesn't cover maternity care. :( We are even looking at doing a home birth and are going to talk to a Midwife on Tuesday. I really can't wait to talk to her and see where this takes us. Keep us in your prayers that we will find the best way to expand our family. We are so ready to give Whitnee a sibling!

I am thankful..... for a supporting Husband. When I mentioned the at home birth idea to Michael he was open to learn more about it. he knows that I'm not 100% sure on what I wanna do, but he is supporting me!

From the kitchen.... Michael did the dishes after supper last night so it's pretty much clean

I am creating..... a list of questions for the midwife we are meeting.

I am remembering.... That God has everything under control. He will provide for us no matter what.

I am going...... to finish getting ready for my sister baby shower tomorrow. She will be having her baby in just a couple of weeks and I can't wait!

I am reading..... the 4th book in the Pretty Little Liars Series.

I am hoping.... hmm.. what am I hoping.. hoping that God will help us make the right decision on expanding our family

I am hearing......the birds outside the window chirping. Love it!

Around the house.... I have an almost 3 yr old what do you think it looks like. :D

One of my favorite things.... my NOOK! I've had it for a week and have already read 4 books.. guess that means I've been Lazy. LOL Actually it's partially that but also that it's soo easy to read on.

Pondering these words...... yet again I have no great words that I've been pondering

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Brit's baby shower tomorrow morning, going to the Browns for dinner tomorrow night and then church on Sunday. Should be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment