Monday, March 19, 2012

Day Book 0319



From my pictures... Whitnee at the park. The weather has been sooo nice that Whitnee and I have gotten out and about ever day last week. This week however is rainy they are expecting 3+ inches of rain in the next couple of days

Outside my window...... it's dark and I see lighting ever once and a while

I am thinking.... about what God has in store for our little family. With the thoughts of expanding our family, and just other stuff that He is sturring in our hearts.

I am thankful..... that God is always there. He is going to send us in the right direction as long as we trust him

From the kitchen....I need to load the dishwasher... boo

I am creating..... nothing at the moment

I am remembering.... to be patient with Whitnee.








I am going...... to see the Hunger Games this week soo excited! If you havn't read the books I recommend you do, they are so goo!

I am reading..... Pretty Little Liars book 6

I am hoping.... that God gives us a clear answer on what and when

I am hearing...... Whitnee in the bath. She sure does love it!

Around the house.... we have a slide in the living room. HAHA Whitnee wanted to go outside and play today but with the rain we just couldn't and well with the rain coming in for the next couple of days I was hoping it would help her understand we can't go out, and keep her entertained.

One of my favorite things.... being a mommy! I love when Whitnee wakes up and looks at me and tells me good morning. :D

Pondering these words...... no words in my head right now :D

A few plans for the rest of the week.....today was my besties birthday so hopefully we can go out and celebrate tomorrow, then tomorrow is my moms birthday so we are taking her to dinner on Wednesday. Thursday I'm going to see The Hunger Games and then Friday night we get to go to Michaels parents house. It's a busy week for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment