Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day Book 0308


From my pictures... This is what happens when we spend the afternoon running around and then go to the park. :D

Outside my window...... It's cold and rainy. It has been so nice recently and now it's cold again but hey by next week it should be in the upper 70's again.

I am thinking.... that I've got to get back on my work out routine, Michael and I want to start trying to have another little one and I would like to be in better shape and doing stuff that I can do when preggo to keep my weight down. When I was preggo with Whitnee I didn't gain very much so that would be the plan with the next one.

I am thankful..... that I can have kids still. Whitnee is such a blessing and I look forward to having another one for her to play with.

From the kitchen.... dinner is still sitting on the counter. :D

I am creating..... umm.. I don't really think I'm creating anything right now.. well I guess you can count list of books I wanna get on my nook.

I am remembering.... that God is in control. I just have to learn to trust him

I am going...... to... umm... I dunno LOL

I am reading..... Pretty Little Liars still. the 5th book in the series

I am hoping.... that the Midwife we went and talked to Tuesday Night is the right one for us. Michael and I really liked her and now we just wait. :D

I am hearing...... the TV Michael and Whitnee are watching a movie

Around the house.... there is little Whitnee messes

One of my favorite things.... planning events.. My sweet little Princess will be 3 in 2 months. It's so crazy! Where has the time gone?

Pondering these words...... the lyrics from a NEEDTOBREATHE song. :D It means so much to me now

A few plans for the rest of the week.... tomorrow I'll clean house, then Sat we get to go to Michaels parents house to celebrate the many March birthdays. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment