Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy as a Bee

The end of last week was good. We ended up getting snow on Thursday so Michael got a day off! It was great! We finished painting the kitchen. It looks amazing! My sister spent Wednesday thru Fri at my house since my mom had the flu, and she didn't want to take a chance it getting it. On Thursday we went and got my niece Hannah since they didn't have school on Fri. She spent the whole weekend with us. On Friday after Brittany and Michael got off work we went to Tulsa to stay at my brother Michaels house. He had been in Hawaii for work.... I know what you are thinking what a hard job he has. :D Well Hannah didn't know when he was going to be home so he wanted to suprise her. It worked out well. We went up there and she had no clue. She thought it was only Angie who was going to be there, the door bell rang, Hannah went and answered it and there Michael was. It worked out great! Well Saturday we went and saw my Grandpa. We had planned on going to see them and then he ended up in the hospital. They pulled 13lbs of fluid from around his heart! He is now in Tulsa due to his heart not pumping correctly. They are going to reset his defibulator.. or how ever you spell it. Sunday was a low key day, I wasn't feeling very well so I stayed home from church. When I took Hannah home Whitnee and I went and saw my mom. She is finally feeling better and said the flu that's going around is nasty stuff. We even went back over there on Monday night to have a family dinner. I sure do love my family, we are such a laid back group of people.

Today is a bitte sweet day for me... my brothers wife's sister had a sweet little girl a year ago today, she only graced us with her amazing spirt for 210 days. Today she would have been one. I have given Whitnee extra loving and kisses today even though she didn't really want them. I can't imagine the pain that Krystal is going through today. My heart breaks for her, but at the same time it rejoces in knowing that she is having the best party in Heaven with THE Creator. One day we will all see her agian, and she will not be in any kinda pain, and will be so excited to see us there. I'm living my life differently due to knowing her even though she was only with us for a short time. She taught so many people so many different things! She was such a doll face!! She will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment