Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Long Couple of Days

Well Monday has come and gone. We took Becca to the airport that night, did I cry? Yes... LOL I tried to hold it in but couldn't. Boo LOL What was funny was that Hannah was with her and she asked "why are you crying" LOL I told her 'cuase Becca was going to be gone for like forever. I sure will miss her! Not sure yet when she will be back. She said that waiting to May when Whitnee turns 2 is to long. I will however say that Whitnee is enjoying things being back to normal. When she woke up yesterday she for any one like she usaully does. Not even daddy. She did say Hannah do it, when she wanted her shoe tied but I told her that Hannah was at school, ad she just moved on and said Momma do it. We had a great time Monday just haning out. She was in such a good mood. We played and played and then she took her normal nap with out any fuss. Michaels mom came and got her around 3 and then I went and got my nails done. I REALLY enjoy getting them done. They make me "feel" good about my self. Then we went to my brothers house to watch the Hogs play in the sugar bowl. It was a well faught game but we lost. I fell so bad for our QB cause he threw and interception to end the game, and he is getting all the flack for us loosing the game. There were some AMAZING passes that he did that the recievers never caught. So it wasn't just his bad. That and the coach was the one that called the play when I think we should have run the ball. But it's whatever it's over and done with.

So I'm really debating on joining Weight Watchers. Everything I have tried to loose weight just isn't working so maybe this will help. We shall see. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment