Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Great Weekend...Must Monday Come?

Well we had a very good weekend! I will start where I left off on my last blog.



FRIDAY

Friday Michaels mom came and got Whitnee since she wasn't able to get her on Tuesday. I'm really thankful that they are able to keep her once a week. It gives mommy some time to clean, or just sit in silence if she so chooses. More importantly it gives mommy and daddy a chance to go on a date, or even just sit at home and enjoy each others company. Well Friday we went on a date. I'm so thankful that I have an amazing hubby who wants to take me out and show me off. He's such an amazing man and such an amazing supporter! He works so hard! We ended up going to dinner and then a movie. It was a blast to show off my hubby! I'm so glad he is mine!


SATURDAY

Cleaning day! Since I didn't have the princess I cleaned our bedroom and Whitnee's bedroom. I actually got all of my laundry done! Laundry is one of the things that I just do not enjoy doing! Well I dont mind doing it it's the putting it up part that is no fun!! It usually gets put in pile of clean in the floor. Well I got it all done! Michael was very impressed heck I even organized my shoes! WOW! I did deep cleaning in Whitnee's room. I ended up taking her bumper off of her bed in hopes that it'll keep her from climbing out. She hasn't started yet but I'm hoping that'll prolong it a litte more. Oh yeah something I forgot to mention about our date on Friday was we went paint shopping! YAY! I'm so ready to paint our house, I think painting the house will make it feel more like a home. I can't wait!


SUNDAY

I feel as if my Sunday posts are always the same. Church. Why well becuase that what our Sunday is. I think everone's Sunday should be church. It always starts me week off on the right foot! I'm so thankful for all the people in our church who love not only Michael and I but love our Princess as well! There are some great people in our lives!


MONDAY

This was a busy day! Kids didn't have school and Hailey came over, she actually spent the night with us Sunday night. Whitnee loves her so much! It was funny to watch them play. When Whitnee wanted Hailey to play Hailey didnt want to play but when Hailey wanted to play Whitnee didn't want to play. It was all kinda fun! I felt like I had two kids and was playing refere all day. It was fun! Shows me what I have to look forward to.


TUESDAY

Well so far so good! Whitnee is napping and I get to work out in a little bit. It's been a week since I joined Weight Watchers and so far so good. The weekends are just the hardest! I've just got to keep up with it and watch what I eat. I just love food so much and the good food is expensive so that makes it hard. Micahels mom will be picking up Whitnee later and then I think I'll call the hubby and see if he wants to meet at the store to buy paint and hopefully we can paint the kitchen and living room tonight! YAY!! I love to paint!


Well hope everyone if any one reads this is having a good week and hope the rest of it is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment