Sunday, January 2, 2011

Friday Thru Sunday

So we will start with Friday. Where I left off. :D Fri Michael had the day off work. It was the best thing ever! I so enjoy the time he gets to be home with Whitnee and I. I think Whitnee does as well. She gets to play with her Daddy all day. She really enjoys it! Spoils her Daddy hard core! We ended up going to out to Michaels parents house to spend a little time with them and Michaels sister. She is in from San Franciso. That and we wanted to spend time with his parents for New Years Eve since we wouldn't be out there that night. We ended up having Stevie, Brian, my sister, and her boyfriend over and had yummy food, drinks, and board games. We had an absolute blast hanging out with everyone. Got my New Years Kiss from my amazing hubby!

Well Sat was a fun filled day! We went to Michaels Grandma's house in Mount Vernon to do Christmas with them. We all got spoiled hard core by everyone! Whitnee did really good! I think the cutest thing was watching Michaels Aunt Tish's new puppy following Whitnee. It was a 5 month old yorkie so they were like the perfect size for each other! LOVED it! Makes me realize more that Whitnee needs a puppy!

Today was the usually Church.

Tomorrow is the sad day! Becca goes back home. I'm really not looking forward to telling her goodbye!! Pretty sure I'm going to cry this time! Last time I was able to hold it togeather but I'm not sure if I can do it this time. We shall see and I'll let you know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment