Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thursday thru Sunday

Lets see Thursday and Friday were pretty laid back days. Whitnee has started talking more and more in the last little bit. Her personalitly has just shown through so much here recently. Our days have been so much fun! She REALLY enjoys playing with her doll house and her puzzles, that her Grandpa got her. Her fav thing is to take all the pieces out and just lay them on the floor. That is what we do most days at least.

Saturday Michael had off! YAY I really do enjoy the Saturdays that he doesn't have to work. Granted when he does work he gets off at 1 but it still seems like it doesn't have a day off. We had a lazy day at home it was really nice. I actually broke out my griddle that I got for Christmas and made pancakes. There were pretty yummy! I was very impressed with my skills! I'm usually not good with stuff like that but I actually did pretty good! That night I even made hamburgers, yet agian very impressed with my skills! I'm becoming more and more of a housewife the longer stay home! Now if I can just convince myself to make sure the house is perfectly clean every day. :D

Now to today, Sunday, as I sit in my warm living room typing this it's SNOWING YAY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow but HATE HATE HATE the cold. Doesn't make much sense I know but hey what can I say. I really hope that the next couple of days it snows so much. We had our usual fun filled day at church. I do Sunday school for the 1 yr olds to the 4 yr old I curently only have 3 kids in my calls Whitnee is 20 month and then 2 other boys one is 2 and the other is 3. Well I asked the two yr old what a train said and he put his hand to his mouth and said "all abroard" it was the cutest thing ever! Speaking of Whitnee bieng 20 months old she is 2 months old today and I can't believe it! Where did the time go? In a little under 4 months I will be planning her 2nd birthday! REALLY? Already? I remember growing up and everyone saying I'm growing so fast and me thinking they are crazy, well now I so understand and now where they were coming from! That and I never thought I could love someone so much! I'm also going through the stage of thinkig I'm ready for another one! Whitnee is able to communicate better and she will be such an amazing big sister! She's already such a big help! So here's to May when we start trying agian. Kinda scared of the thougt of being home with both of them but hey it'll be fun I'm sure.

1 comment: