Friday, January 13, 2012

Cotton Bowl and Family Date Night

Friday the 6th the best team in the world, my razorbacks played in the Cotton Bowl, we got a great group of people together for some festivities. It was a blast! Better yet they won! Here are a few pictures from our party.

This is just a little bit of the food we had there. It was amazing! If any one walked away hungry it was there fault 'cause we had a little bit of everything.

The great group of people. The game must have been on at this point since they are all watching the tv. :D

My co-hostess :D <3 her! She and I cooked our little butts off. We had fun though. Thankfully she understand that I do not know much about cooking and was patient with me. :D

I went in to check on Whitnee one day during nap time to find her sleeping like this. I've been told she sleeps like her mommy, all over the place. Doesn't she look so sweet.

Whitnee has had her ears pierced since she was 6 months. We got her a pair of new earrings, and she LOVES looking at them any chance she gets.

How can you just not love this sweet face. I'm so thankful I am her mommy!

So we had a family date night tonight. We went out to eat and then we came home to watch Beauty and the Beast. I wanted to see how Whitnee did with the Beast, they have released the movie in theature and I really want to take her to see. She wasn't scared, and watched most of it. So we will see how the week goes and we may go see it.

Made a pallett on the floor, ready to go.

My family ready to watch the movie. I sure do love them!

I am so blessed to have a great husband by myside, and a little princesses who for the most part is amazing. Hope you all are having a great start to the new year. have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment