Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day Book 131

From my pictures... One of the pictures from the photo shoot Whitnee and I did. Love her faces!

Outside my window...... it's cloudy and looks like it might rain

I am thinking.... that I can't believe my sweet Princess will be 3 in just a short couple of months

I am thankful..... for that sweet princess that will be 3. God has really blessed me with such a great gift!


From the kitchen.... it's clean! I do however need to run the dishwasher.

I am creating..... my AWANA Grand Prix car. It's cute!

I am remembering.... nothing at this moment. :D

I am going...... to have a nice triple date night tonight

I am reading..... nothing at this moment. Any good book ideas?

I am hoping.... to get all of Whitnee's baby clothes ready to sell in the consignment sale coming up

I am hearing...... Dr. Oz talk about the different oils that should be in every persons house. It's actually really interesting.

Around the house.... there are little messes. I'll get to them tomorrow haha

One of my favorite things.... Is when Whitnee comes up to me and tells me that she loves me with out me doing anything. She sure does have a sweet heart!



Pondering these words...... yeah nothing is coming to mind right now hehe :D

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Date night tonight and  movie with Makisa, church tomorrow, finally getting my hair cut Thursday night it needs it soo bad, Friday we have the Awana Grad Prix workshop and then Sat is the Grand Prix, I get to make some brownies and cookies for the Grand Prix.

Well I hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff makes me smile! Thanks for sharing!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete