Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet Moment In Life

Whitnee and I got the pleasure of getting some mommy and daughter pictures taken this weekend. A local photographer wanted to capture the relationship that only a mother and child can have, and I was lucky enough to get to do it! So Tuesday morning she came to the house. It was funny 'cause I found out Monday that she was gonna be coming over so I frantically was cleaning my house. All you other moms and wives know how that goes :D LOL I didn't want her to come in the house and be like OMG this place is a mess. Knowing that she has kids I'm sure she would have understood completely. It was a good excuse to get Michael to clean out the cradle that has been accumulating stuff for the past 2 years. I really wasn't sure what to expect from the session other then some really good pictures of just me and my princess, well my mind has been blown! I can't wait to get the rest of the pictures so I can make a photo book and I will treasure it for years to come! I'm sure that once I'm old and moldy Whitnee will treasure it as well. For now I will leave you a link to the sweet ladies blog so you can see some of her amazing pictures! I would highly recommend her for capturing the special moments in your life. She really does have an amazing touch! I hope you enjoy! Raining Light Photos

There has not been much more going on in our life. The weather has been up and down and I'm ready for summer time! I would say spring but I HATE storms that bring on tornadoes! My sister however will be having her baby this spring! YAY! I will be planning her baby shower, spoiling her, and then my baby girl will be 3 in May. Where did the time go? I'm already planning what theme I wanna do, pretty sure this will be the last year I get to pick. :(

I hope you are all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures!!! So precious! And what wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete