Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day Book 119

From my pictures... My sister and I took Whitnee to see Beauty and the Beast today. She LOVED it! She calls the movies the big tv. She had a blast!

Outside my window......the sun is setting and it's getting colder. It was really nice today


I am thinking.... That I'm very blessed!


I am thankful..... that Michael and I can work through anything!


From the kitchen.... there are dishes that need to be done.

I am creating..... nothing..

I am remembering.... that God will always be by my side, all I have to do is trust, believe and ask.


I am going...... now where :D

I am reading..... the 3rd Hunger Games book, Mockingjay.. I guess you can say re reading it since I've already read it once.



I am hoping.... that our vacation really does happen. I'm 99.9% sure we are going to go.. and I can't wait!



I am hearing...... the tv


Around the house.... it's pretty clean thankfully, as clean as it can be for having a 2 yr old in the house. :D


One of my favorite things.... Tuesday Night Date nights with friends!

Pondering these words...... no pondering here..


A few plans for the rest of the week..... tomorrow is relax day, then Sat we have the AWANA Grand Prix workshop. Then Sunday is church. I feel as if we should have something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment