Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year!

We have started the new year off with a bang. I'll share some pictures of our fun party we had and then explain why it's started off with a bang. :D

This is the gang we had at the house to help us bring in the New Year minus Kim, and Brittany and Maik left early, old farts. :D We had a blast hanging out and playing games.


I just love this little girl! I'm so blessed to be her mommy! She brings so much happiness into my world!
This is the new way Whitnee likes to ride around Walmart. :D You can tell by the smile on her face she knows she is cute. :D

So we need lots of prayers! Last Sunday morning our Sr. Pastor resigned. We were all in shock and didn't see any of this coming. We now have to pray and see where God wants Michael and I next. Is this our time to step in as a Sr. Pastor? We, well I say we but I'm not really sure where Michael stand on it, so I'm not really sure where God wants us right now. We need a lot of prayers right now. Praying for guidance and wisdom for our family and for our church family. Michael knows that God has called him to one day be a Sr. Pastor. So maybe this is the perfect place for him to do that, Caudle is a small church and would be a great "start". On Sunday I was convinced that if this is how 2012 was going to start I wanted no part in it. After a talk with my mom I know it's all just a blessing and it's all in Gods plan. I have to trust him and not myself He has known all of this from the start and He will lead us on the right path if we only trust in Him. So I'm now looking at 2012 as an amazing year because He has started it off on His path.

So part of the excitment of 2012 is we are working on planning an adult vacation with our best friends. We are looking at going to South Padre at the end of May. I'm praying it happens. Stevie will have just graduated from college and it'll be close to mine and Michaels 5 year anniversary. We all can use some rest and relaxation after the past year. I can already hear the waves and feel the sun beating down on my skin! With nothing better to do then enjoy it, and of course worry about my Princesses.

Well I hope everyone is having a great start to the year. God bless and always walk in His path!

No comments:

Post a Comment