Monday, April 19, 2010

Day Book 0419

Outside my window.....Is Whitnee's new toys she got from Grandma and Grandpa.

I am thinking....that I'm REALLY looking forward to my dad being here fro Whitnee's birthday!

I am thankful for...Have such great parents in my life

From the kitchen....Michael is cleaning.. just picking up from dinner

I am wearing... gray pants and a tshirt

I am creating....a list of things that need to be done before Whitnee's birthday

I am going....to send out Whitnee's birthday invitations tomorrow! WOW where has the time gone?

I am reading...Nothing right now.. I can never finish once I start :(

I am hoping...to start school in the fall

I am hearing...the tv

Around the house....there is little messes!

One of my favorite things...is being home with Whitnee, I've got to see all the stuff that she does.. she's gotten soo big! I didn't realize how much she did before I was home alone

A few plans for the rest of the week... send Whitnee's birthday invitations out, then just hang out.. maybe go to the red and white game!

No comments:

Post a Comment