Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day One and Day 2

Day one staying at home was not so bad. Whitnee and I had it out once 'cause she didn't want to take a nap, but then she finally gave up and took a nap. We had a really good walk with my friend down the road, her lil boy and girl. It was very nice! The weather has been fantastic! I'm so thankfull that she lives just down the road and that we can hang out when ever. It's so easy to hang out with her, no drama and just relaxing.

Day two was much better Whitnee took two hour and a half naps! It was really nice, I was also able to get stuff done around the house! She does how ever tear the living room up in a matter of seconds :D

Tomorrow we are going to go to lunch with my mom, we are going to try and make it a weekly thing and I'm really excited about that! I can only pray that Whitnee and I have as good of a relationship that my mom and I have. I'm so lucky to have her in my life!

Well Whitnee will be a year old in a couple of weeks, I can't believe it! She has been talking more and more the last couple of days she jabbers ALL the time! I've really got to kick it into high gear as far as getting stuff for her party and getting invitations sent out.

1 comment: