Friday, April 9, 2010

So it's official..

I'm a stay at home mommy. Today was my last day at work, leaving with out crying was the hardest thing to do! There was so many emotions, sadness, happiness, fear. Sadness becuase I LOVE the poeple I work with and I LOVED my job! Happiness 'cause I can be home and enjoy the Princess and experiance everything she does first hand. Happiness 'cause I can start school agian. Then fear just 'cause of the unknown, not having any plans for Monday, getting out of my routine, my comfort zone. Fear of what if. I must trust that God knows what's going to happen. God knows that we wil make it through the hard times that I'm sure will come. God knows everything. I know have to really trust him and trust that he really does know and that I dont, I am in His hands.

So on to Whitnee, I lied on her teeth update.. actually both of her top teeth are coming in. I love it! I also love how in the mornings she has been SUPER cuddly! It's been sooo nice! I soo look forward to those moments to come!

Well I think that's enough for now.. look forward to updated everyone on how my first week at home goes. We will see... :D

1 comment: