Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Daddy

So my dad is going to be here in almost a week and I couldn't be more excited! For those of you who dont know my dad is in Las Vegas, he has lived there for umm I think 8 years now. The last time I saw him was last fathers day when he came to do Whitnee's dedication. My dad comeing is a very bitter sweet thing 'casue I know that at some point he will leave to go back home and that's always such a hard thing for me! I miss having him close! It is very nice to get to talk to him but it's soo much nicer to have him close. Ne who on a better note, he is bring a lady friend with him, and I couldn't be more excited about it! I'm so happy that is has found someone to love and possably even share the rest of his life with. I look forward to meeting her and making sure she is ok and lucky enough to have my dad. :D Not that I'm worried he is a smart man. While my dad is here he will be staying at the house with us so that should be fun! I'm looking foward to the time that Whitnee will get to spend with him, and for him to see how much she has changed. So I say all that to say next week and weekend are going to be great! I can't belive that Whitnee is already going to be one! I was wrapping some of her presents today and I guess it just hit me, did I cry? NO but it just amazes me 'casue it's soo close and the year went by so fast! Then the 9th will come and my dad will have to go home and I'll be sad. So bitter sweet! OOO how I love my daddy and miss him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment