Friday, April 23, 2010

Week Two

Week two of staying home with Whitnee was another good week. The weeks are actually going by so fast. Nothing really major to report. I got her invitations sent out for her birthday! Seems soo crazy!

I'm sooo excited 'cause my dad will be here on the 6th, and I'm looking forward to see him. He is bringing his "girlfriend" to. :D He's so funny 'cause he called to make sure I was ok with it.. hello dad you are 50 yrs old I can't tell you no. :D I was more worried about how she would feel staying in the same house as his daughter son in law and granddaughter, but she seems to be fine with it. So I'm looking foward to getting to meet her.

Hmm I really dont know what to say.. just felt like I needed to blog.. guess that's all I needed to say. :D Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment