Monday, April 5, 2010

Last week has started...

So my last week at work has begun. It's not even a full work week either since I'm not working full days. It's soo crazy that it's here. I'm so excited though. It is however really starting to him me. I LOVE the people that I work with so it's kinda of sad that I wont be seeing them every day. I am however looking forward to the time I get to spend with my princess! I looking forward to seeing all the things she starts learning, and being able to experience them first hand.

So my goal this week when I"m working half days is to 1 get the house REALLY clean so I just have to mantain and then 2 get re enrolled in school. I think I'll go do that tomorrow after work. I didn't feel like going up there today.. was on a mission to get home and get some stuff done.

I am really looking forward to getting back in school.. that is if school is paid for. I'm praying that God will allow school to be paid for. I would be ok with just having to pay for my books. God is an amazing God so he may blow my mind away.

Well our easter weekend was a very full one. Was very nice though. Michael cousin had a party that we went to and Whitnee got to meet the Easter bunny, and she wasn't scared of him. She was very cute in her Easter dress too. I will now leave you with some pictures of this weekend.



Whitnee with Jacob..







Her Easter basket



And my fav.. her face is soo cute!

2 comments: