Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day Book 0706


From my pictures.. my sweet baby girl.. who isn't much of a baby any more! I LOVE this picture of her! She is such a ham!

Outside my window... it's sweet sweet summer time! Nothing helps my mood more then the sunshine!

I am thinking.. that I'm so blessed to have to have the people I do in my life! God has truely blessed Michael and I with amazing friends and family

I am thankful.. that Whitnee has made this potty training thing easy!

From the kitchen.. the dish washer is going... I hate how loud it is!

I am wearing.. grey pants and a red tank top.. this question seem so odd to me what do you care what I'm wearing.. what if I was nakie.. haha

I am creating.. nothing.. I need to find a hobby LOL

I am remembering.. how lucky I am to have Michael as a husband! Not only a husband but a daddy to our little girl, he has been so hands on from day one, and I couldn't be more blessed!

I am going.. to start working on the VBS motions.. it'll be here soo soon!

I am reading.. guess what NOTHING!! LOL

I am hoping.. for nothing at the moment! YAY! :D LOL

Around the house... it's a mess.. I really should be cleaning today but I just dont have the want to

One of my favorite things... Pandora.. if i'm in a bad mood, I can turn it on and it all goes away haha

A few plans for the week.. Thursday will be pretty lazy around the house gotta clean, maybe go swimming at a friends, depends on the princess's mood, Friday we are having friends over and then Saturday I'm going to see Guys and Dolls with Ami YAY! Her birthday is this month and that's what we are doing to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment