Friday, July 1, 2011

Night 4 Day 5 and News Not About Potty Training

Well day 4 went well, she did go pee pee in her panties once. :( I'm not going to be to upset that she is still having accidents, hey we've only been at this for 5 days now. :D she is doing so well though, going when she needs to. She also was dry when we got up this morning! YAY! I feel like my life is tired around this potty chair. LOL I afraid to go any where to far, I want to go to the 4th of July Parade in one of the towns close to here, but I'm afraid she will have to go potty in during it and won't make it to the potty. So I guess for now we will keep our outings to a minumium. Day 5 has just started, and she was dry this morning and went pee pee when she woke up. YAY!

Wanna hear news that's not about potty training? We are going to the rodeo tomorrow night and I'm so excited! I've never been to the rodeo so I'm beyond excited! Stevie's step mom got 4 tickets at work and is letting them have them, so they invited us to go. I'm so excited about our double date night. It's going to be fun! I'm also excited about the food.. LOL :D

It's going to be a busy holiday weekend for us, but it should be fun. Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment