Monday, July 25, 2011

One Month Of Potty Training!!

Isn't it that they say it takes 28 days to start a break a habit? If so we have started the habit of going potty. She hasn't had an accident in a while, I can't even remember when it was. Whitnee is also going poop in the potty very well. I'm so proud of her!

Sat we took at 2 hr rode trip to Branson to go to Silver Dollar City, I was really worried about her going to the potty and thinking she had to go every 2 min when we were driving, well she only had to go once on the way, never had an accident in the park and went in the potty there, and then didn't have to go on our way home 'cause she fell asleep. She was so good while in the park, I'm so thankful to have a kid that doesn't mind being outside and is so good. People keep telling me it's how we parent her, but I also think it's 'cause she LOVES being outside. God has truely blessed Michael and I with an amazing little girl.

I am however ready for our Princess who went to bed easy to come back, since we started potty training and not letting her go to bed with her cup she has been a beast to put to bed at night. She has wanted to be rocked and as much as I want to I want to be able to spend time with my hubby as well LOL that and she wants me to hold her hand. So I hold her hand and sing her one song, then she goes to bed screaming. :(  I'm praying it's just her age 'cause she has become waaaayyy independent here recently as well.. I think we have hit the terrable 2's and she is trying to see what we will let her get away with and what she can't do.

This is going to be a longg week, it's the week of VBS I'm excited though 'cause Whitnee has her own class this year :D I hope she is good for the teacher. We shall see.

Well I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment