Saturday, July 2, 2011

No Accidents!

Whitnee went all day yesterday with no accidents! We even went to a friends house and she potty in her potty over there. YAY!! I'm so proud of her! She's such a big girl! I'm worried about Monday, not becuase of her but because of me. LOL We are going to the "farm" for fireworks, some people in our church have land and they have fellowhip and fireworks. Well we will bring her potty with us and when you gotta go, you gotta go. LOL it should be interesting. :D That's all I have to report for now. I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of her!!! What a big girl! Just a suggestion, I have heard of ppl that buy a smaller potty to keep in the car for on the go peeing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am as well! The potty that she use's isn't very big so we do take it with us, but if we went to the parade we wouldn't be able to sit close to the car and I dont really want her peeing infront of all those people LOL :D We will just give her a little more time.

    ReplyDelete