Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Book 0715

From my Pictures... Amanda, Stevie, and I waiting in line for Harry Potter 7 pt 2. I sure do love these girls!

Outside my window.. it's sooo hot! Yes I LOVE the summer but it's really hard when I have a 2 yr old that LOVES being out side!

I am thinking.. that I've got to let things roll off my shoulders, and not let silly little things get to me

I am thankful.. for friends that I can always count on to pick my spirts up! Oh and for the cop who didn't give me a ticket last night for my tag light being out

From the kitchen.. I hear the washer going since it's in the room next to it.

I am wearing... jean shorts and a grey tshirt

I am creating.. a list of things I'm no longer going to worry about

I am remembering.. that God has everything under control

I am going.. to be lazy this weekend, why? Because I can and the rest of the weekends this month are gonna be crazy.

I am reading.. yet agian nothing!

I am hoping.. that we can order my dress for Stevies wedding soon

I am hearing.. Whitnee say booga booga booo

Around the house.. are yet agian little messes since I went to the harry potter movie last night I napped during nap time insted of cleaning.

One of my favorite things.. girl time with amazing girls!

Pondering these words.... Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable? Proverbs 20:6   I can honestly say I have found at a handful of really good friends, and they are even reliable.. at least half of them hahaha :D

A few plans for the rest of the week... laziness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment