Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Book 07/01

Outside my window.. It's hot and humid! Hello summer time

I am thinking... that I'm excited about pizza for dinner tonight. haha I've been craving pizza and we are going to some friends house tonight and that's what is for dinner. YAY!

I am thankful.. for a smart Princess, she has made potty training easy

From the kitchen.. it's for the most part clean, just need to unload the dish washer and reload the couple of dishes

I am wearing.. brown comfy pants, and my Sancus Real Lead me shirt

I am remember.. that the last Harry Potter will be in theatures in 14 days. soooo excited!!

I am going... to some friends house tonight, for some swimming and fellowship

I am reading.. once agian nothing.. hopeing we can get my nook soon and I can read all the time

I am hoping... that we get good news in October

I am hearing.. the tv.. one of Whitnee's cartoons

Around the house... the living is a disaster thanks to the Whitnee that blew up there. :D

One of my favorite things.. being a mommy and watching Whitnee learn new things

Pondering these words.... ummm lol

a few plans for the rest of the week... tonight swimming, tomorrow the rodeo, Sunday church, Monday 4th of July celebrations.. Michael is off work YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment