Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day Book 0721

From my pictures... the amazing quilt Michael's mom is making Whintee for her big girl bed. I wanted to get new bedding for Whitnee when we move her to a big girl bed, well I couldn't ever find one that I liked, so Michael's mom offered to make Whitnee a quilt and I'm so happy with how it's turning out, her and I picked out the patteren and I helped pick out the fabric but she has done the rest and it's looking AMAZING!!

Outside my window.. guess what it's still hot.. LOL It's 100 without the heat index so I can only imagine what it is with the heat index.

I am thinking.. that I can't wait for my dad, Tiffany, and Desi to be here.. it's exactly 3 weeks from today.

I am thankful... for the little things

From the kitchen.. it's a mess! I've got to start deep cleaning my house!

I am wearing.. grey pants and a green tshirt

I am creating.... a list of how I'm going to tackle the house cleaning

I am remembering.. to be patient with Whitnee, she is very much in this I do it stage.. hopeing it passes soon

I am going... to start cleaning house when I get done with this blog

I am reading... hey I'm actually reading a book! YAY!! It's Dead Until Dark the Sookie Stackhouse novels..

I am hoping.. that Whitnee wakes up in a way better mood!

I am hearing.. the tv

Around the house.. it's a DISASTER!!

One of my favorite things... being an Aunt! Hannah is 10 and I have a new niece coming in Sept and I can't wait!

Pondering these words... there isn't anything right now :D

A Few plans for the rest of the week... tomorrow night we are going out for Brit's Batchlorette party, and then Sat we are going to Silver Dollar City with Brian and Stevie... it's going to be a hot one but I"m excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment